7/22/08

Swimming against the current

Can anyone else sense that they want a debate to be started on here soon?
Well, I figured the best way to start a debate is to tap into the fact that I
am not from Chicago or the north for that matter. But from a military town
and if you don't know politics there, you don't eat.

So I'm going to bight the bullet and go against the crowd here and say that I don't think Obama should be the next president. Don't assume I'm going to go the opposite direction and vote McCain either. I honestly don't believe or support either of them and am tired of having to choose the lesser of two evils sort of speak. Either the GOP or the DEM.
Obama is too young and McCain is too old. I think that we'll be in Iran in a year if McCain becomes president and end up watching Iraq collapse and tear itself apart after pulling troops out if Obama becomes president. I'm talking about watching a civil war on CNN... again.
I know more than 100 canidates run for president every year but only two parties even stand a remote chance.

I don't think Obama is really for change because I see him change his ideas about things every time he travels to a new city. He never supported the troops until the day before he left to visit them. You don't have to support the war to support troops. But pulling out and running?

I grew up in the biggest Army base america has and I know these guys don't run. Fighting for freedom is all they know to do. Nothing else. So pulling them out because of deaths is like pulling fire fighters out of the CA fires. It is their JOB to go to war.

But what do you guys think? What are your opinions? I know you guys probably don't agree with me a bit. But what are your views on this war, this election, and only being able to choose either A or B when it comes to who is going to lead our nation?

No comments: