7/31/08

Wite Out: Make No Mistakes

I believe that being white does not mean being "wallpaper". All that matters in being noticed is the aura of engery that you cast around yourself. It is the personal sense of style that seperates us. However, to usually get noticed you have to look eliquent. You have to fight to be noticed. Personally, I don't care whether I'm noticed. I would rather be a fly on the wall watching the moves and habits of others. I do this so that I might get a better understanding of society. You have to keep a mysterious shadow over yourself. It keeps people geussing, it makes people geuss, and thats how you stay a step ahead of the rest

1 comment:

brybry@columbia said...

theres nothing wrong with being white... just becuase its a common tthing in america doesnt mean its bad.. to me saying we are like wall paper is like saying we are bland, and to me white people are very colorful in culture and spirituality ;).. plus if i was wall paper,.. id be the flyest wallpaper HAHAHAHAHA