7/24/08

Photobucket

So I went to the post office and decided to take picture with my cell phone. I think this picture is way better than anything Kyles stupid iphone could do. haha

But then I decided to look at my old photobucket from when I did graphic designs in high school to pass time while listening to some lame lecture. Tell me what you guys think.

So I layered two pictures and cut out the can on the top layer and colored the picture black and white. You can see the lighting of the room all tan by looking at the can.
This one, I think I layered it and cut out the bottle then took a picture of an Iron Giant happy meal toy and cut that out and placed it in this picture. Also done on a simply "paint" program that comes with the computer.
This picture I was really proud of until I noticed that on the left I am faded. I placed my camera on my back porch and put it on timer. I took 6 pictures and layered is 6 times. Then I cut myself out 5 times. So I really was standing and sitting in all those places. Also done in the basic paint program.



This is a picture that a friend took. I really like how the rose looked and how the camera kind of messed up and you see a sort of blotted pixelation. So naturally I cut out the rose and painted the rest black and white. But I used a more advanced program so I could increase the color in this and really bring out the yellow color.
This is a picture at my highschool where I kind of fiddled around with photoshop until I came to a sci fi look. It kind of looks like a 3D movie after you take off your glasses to me. I layered this picture about 17 times and it took 3 hours to do. But I loved it. Looks alot better in full size.
This is a picture I took of my best friend and worked with it in a photo processor. I flipped it to the side and changed the color to red and increased the contrast and added a wind effect about 80% until I came up with this. I like it because it fits one of his bands songs about the end of the world and fire comes crashing down. It sort of looks like fire crashing down.
This is the markethouse downtown in my city. I wanted it to look like someone drew it on a brown paper with pastels. I entered this into a dogwood fest we have.

This last one is just about my absolute loath with all things red robin. I've had some pretty bad jobs in my life but this was the absolute worst job ever. The only reason is because the managers are absolute garbage. So I made this into a tshirt that I will be wearing when I visit during christmas...
I kept the job for a year because where I am from, there's soooo many people my age looking for a job and you have to fight for any job you can get. Thats why I've had some pretty odd jobs... carpenter assistant, janitor, mover, bussboy, delivery driver, and cook all while still in high school.

I hope you guys liked these, I have some art work from my sister I might post tomorrow. She was a graphic design major but switched to photography in NJ.
-jeff

1 comment:

chris parise said...

i like the first picture