7/29/08

in the nick of time
couldn't catch my breath
for the life of me
without moving a muscle
without a doubt
to tell the truth
couldn't keep my eyes open
at the drop of a hatcut to the chase
did not have a pleasant bone in his/her body
but to no availit was bad enough
like the pot calling the kettle blackgot the best of meput two and two together
to this daybubble was burst
knows full well
honesty is the best policy
times heals all wounds
next thing I knew,dumb as a rock,bored out of my mind,quiet as a mouse,stopped in my tracks before I knew itwithout a doubtin a jiffy,without a hitch,stopped in my tracks,little did I know,goose bumps all over,the time of my life,needless to saywell worth the wait,even to this day,frightened to death,scared out of my wits,waste of timerushed for time,with only seconds to spare,without a care in the worldit couldn't happen to a nicer,a matter of time,lost track of time,seemed to take forever,lasted an eternity,like greased lightning,thought to myself,made a big impression on,thought he/she was hot stuff.

No comments: