7/16/08

First Post of the Bridge Program



Hello fellow Bridge Crossers,

Over the next few weeks, four to be exact, you and I will be walking across a bridge, figuratively of course, from High School to College. I am Section Seven's, or Nancy Rinehart's, Co-Teacher, and I am incredibly excited to get me second Bridge on. Feel free to comment on the picture above; I am a nerd for Far Side cartoons. But this image symbolizes the start of this program for you, most of you already have the tools to be successful, people that say differently are wrong and stupid in so many ways, but it is up to YOU to open the door and walk through it. If not, you will look like this young gentleman.

If you ever need anything, kidney or advice, just ask; I pretty much am a hermit during Bridge so I will be able to help you on a moments notice. My email is joeyeoman@gmail.com.

Joe Yeoman

1 comment:

dan lewis said...

i saw that cartoon one time before in some assembly in school they said they showed it to a bunch of kinder gardeners and asked them what they thought it was about and so in the assembly they showed us the kids answers and they where all very creative and intellegent and then they asked us the highschool students and most of us just gave logical simple answers its pretty funny to think about i think